Welcome to MIDUNDO!!!
1. Information we collect from you.
2. How we use your information
3. Sharing of your information.
4. Choice and Control.
5. Tracking and Cookies.
7. Sharing with other users.
8. Age Limit.
9. Changing your preferences.
11. Contact Us.
Information We Collect From You
To enable you to use certain features of MIDUNDO, you will be required to register and provide some information including your personal information. You will be asked to register your email address, create a username and a password. Please note that if you choose a username that includes or reveals your real name or any other personal information, this information will be available to other users of the Website and Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect that is personal information for the following purposes;
• To operate and maintain your MIDUNDO account and to provide with access to the website and any services that you may request from time to time.
• To improve and enhance the user experience.
• To identify you for the comments that you post and/or the other contributions that you make to the platform.
• To send you information about topics or content that we think that you will be interested according to your preferences, habits and/or geographic location.
• To respond to you about any comment or enquiry that you have sent.
• To send you information about the latest updates and features of our MIDUNDO services.
• To provide technical support.
• To prevent or take action on activities that can be against our Terms and Conditions.
Sharing Of Your Information
• With your consent: We will disclose your information if and only if you agree that we may do so. Will make this clear when we are at that point of collecting information from you.
• Social Media sites on your instructions. MIDUNDO service may allow you to share your information with social networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. However we will not share your information unless you direct MIDUNDO service to do so.
• Law enforcements and Legal purposes. We will share your information if required to do so by the law in order to comply with the state laws, protect our legal rights or property, protect against legal liability, protect the safety of users or the public and protect against fraud and risk management purposes.
Choices And Control
It is not necessary for you to provide us with your personal information in order to visit the website. If you choose not give us your personal information, you may not be able to use certain features on our MIDUNDO service. We do our best to give you as much choices as possible regarding the information that you provide to us and the control you have over that information.
Changing your Personal Information And Preferences
You can modify your registration: Once you have registered, you can change your information that is the email address and the password.